Substitutes
Ok well last week we had a sub wed and thur and tomorrow we are having one ( Oct. 17, 06 ) I like subs that are really nice and know what they are doing and are very smart. Most of mine were really strict and had no idea what they were doing. but tommorow I hope I have a really nice and smart one.
Anyway I have had about 10 subs this year! No joke really!!! Including both of my teachers, Mrs. Hill and Mr. Stamm. I have had more in Mr.Stamm's class. I have had 2 in a row once pretty cool ahhh. Well that subs name was Mrs.Vogula. It was French and she said we could call her Mrs.V and I did not like that name so most of the time I would say Uh mam......, Because I do not just like Mrs.V because it sounds funny and if I really needed her that bad i could memorize her name but I just did not feel like it at the moment. Again her name was Mrs.Vogula. Sounds like a pretty Frenchy name to me huh.
Well our nicest sub was a boy named Mr. Moston. The good part about him was he subed for Mr. Stamm and Mrs. Hill and he was nice in both of them. But he was more in control in Mr. Stamms class and he knew what he was doing more because he did not even write bellwork or agenda. Agenda is what you write in your planner and bellwork is what you do first of everything in that class. Anyway he was the nicest sub we have had yet.
Mrs. Nelson and Mr. Medlin
There are these 2 helpers in our class named Mr. Medlin and Mrs. Nelson. And they are really nice. I am reading a story with Riley, Evan, and Mrs. Nelson. It is called Muggie Maggie. It is a really good book our group reads fast because we are on the last chaper, we were going to finish but then we did a tornado drill.So we are going to finish it tomorrow.
Rain Rain
Wow did you see that rain today? ( Oct 16 ) It was crazy, I was late for school. It was cool to watch it but I thought College Station would be under water! It was raining so hard. Also today we had a Tornado Drill. The tornado drill is very uncomfortable. You bundle up in the corner that is the farest from the window and you squeeze and you get on your knees and duck and put your hands over your neck and you don't put it over your head because your neck is soft and your head is hard. I heard that all day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad that you liked at least some of your subs and it was good that you were nice to the others...very important.
The rain was crazy this morning...it took me twenty five minutes to get Michael to school...it should not take twenty five minutes to get anywhere in College Station!!! But we did have fun watching how high the water in the creeks were next to the road. Alex was sure there was an alligater in there or at least a shark!!!
We used to hide under our desks for tornado drills.
Wow! I was 2 minutes late that day but at leat I had 5 more minutes untill I had to get to class. In 6th grade we dont practice tornado drill. We always practice for a intruder alert. We have to lock the class door, turn off the lights and sit in a corner of the room and still. Then when the intruder leaves we have to wait untill the principal unlocks every single door! Talk about Boring!
That is how we do it at or school we have an introder alert to
Post a Comment