Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Friends that I brought to AWANA

Well I have brought 3 friends to AWNANA and their names are Hanna ( Without a h at the end ) , Bri'An, and Alexis. Hanna has came a lot of times, Bri'an has came 2, and Alexis, last week was her first time to do AWANAS. I love bringing new friends to AWANAS to let them know about the LORD!! :)

4 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Good for you! I'm super duper proud of you.

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely awesome! What a Christ-like spirit!

Sydni, I'm diggin' this blog of yours. Blogger finally fixed the bug, so now I'm able to comment like a madman.
And that's exactly what I'll be doing. Watch out!

(ask your mom if the invitation still stands!)

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Way to go!! We want every child to know about Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Syndi,

I had so much fun with the girls that you brought to AWANA last week. Thanks for "BARF"-ing! Hopefully they will want to come back and hang with us!