Thursday, October 05, 2006

( Pizza Ranch )

Uh well we went on a field trip today to the pizza ranch and it was pretty boring and i did not enjoy it. It talked about the ingrediants in pizza and the ingrediants in pizza sauce and how they grew the tomatoes.

5 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Boring field trips? What is this world coming to?

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I want to go on a field trip. I wonder if my boss would let me go?

Lisa Smith said...

Pizza Ranch...I've never heard of such a place...sorry it was boring

Julia had some real snoozers last year...the Farm Patch...the children's museum...at least in Kindergarten the bus ride is exciting!

Maybe your mom will feel sorry for you and give you a really exciting weekend...any ideas?

freemans4jc said...

yea but in 4th grade it just makes everyone sick

Carpio Family said...

I know what a boring field trip is like, I once went to one that was about oil rigs and stuff. Plus on the way home i remembered i had left my mom's sunglasses there. So It was not a great day.