I have this great cousin named Tara, well actually I call her cuz and she calls me punky.
About a year ago she moved to great ole New York.
She is an attorney for Vinson and Elkins and she moved there for work.
I miss her.
I miss her bad.
but finally,
She was home last Saturday!! It was a blast. I got to see all my Houston cousins.
Me, cuz and my other cousin Alainah (who is 3 yrs old and precious, oh yea did I say precious) got to go to a party for a friend of hers and it was a lot of fun and it was kind of like a picnic. There was a lot of food there. It was a great day and I really hope to go visit her in New York sometime. Or she just can come to Houston and we could come too. I really miss seeing her a lot.
There is never enough time when I am with my Cuz!!
Seeing her made me smile!!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment