Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fall Festival is coming up soon ( did i say soon i meant in 2 days

Well our school has red ribbon week every year and we fight against drugs. This was our schedule for this week: Mon. Wear Camouflage, Tues. Wear a team sport jersey, Wed. Bring a stuffed animal and animal clothing, Thur. Wear pajamas, Fri. 50's day ( wear 50' clothes ) , and last but not least Sat. Our fall festival!! Anyone can come it will be at 11:30- 3:00 ish. It would be fun. There will be a ring toss, and animal walk and a cake walk, and lots of other more things so fell so so welcome to come. I posted this message a little late but it can still work.


Where: Forest Ridge Elementry
When: This coming up Saturday
Time: 11:30 ish to 3:00 ish
Feel so welcome to come and support my school

6 comments:

freemans4jc said...

You are the coolest kid!
I love you sweet girl...

Mom

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Sydni...I love you and I love your heart.

I so wish that I could come. But I will get to hang out with you Saturday night.

Lisa Smith said...

Well...we just might come...who knows! Sounds exciting!!! What will you be dressed up as?

freemans4jc said...

it is not a halloween party

Carpio Family said...

Ok , since sunday night as soon as we left the church parking lot... we began to hear Easton get kinda whiny. Then he began to say " I miss sydni, I really really miss her." This went on for the rest of the trip home. I finally calmed him by saying " I'll write her and let her know." So there you go. Easton is now satisfied.

Whitney said...

i miss you sydni