Sunday, September 17, 2006

Truth n Training last week

Well I love going to Awana's! It is so fun. This year i am going to try to say 4 or 5 verses each Sunday night. I love every single part of going to Awana's, the games, the worship, and last but not least the Verses! I love going down to say the Verses, the listeners are so friendly and nice. Well my Mom and Dad work in Cubbies and they enjoy working with the little kids very much but on Sundays they are both so busy on the computer I don't get to write that much on Sundays and I always want to write about what i did last week at Awanas and about church. Well last week i said 5 verses. I said Proverbs4:1,Listen, my sons to a father's intruction;pay attention and gain understanding,Proverbs17:17,A friend loves at all times, and a friend is born fpr adversity, Psalms 78:4,We will not hide them ( God's Word ) from their children; we will tell the next genaration the praiseworthy needs of the Lord, His power, and the wonders He has done,Psalms 145:4, One genaration will commend Yur works to another;they will tell of your mighty acts, Colossians 3:20 Children obey your parents in everything for this pleases the Lord, Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep your Fathers commands and do not forsake your mothers teachings. those are all the verses i said that night!

Sydni

4 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I am so proud of you! I think God's Word is the best thing ever! I pray you will always love reading it, memorizing it...and THINKING about it.

And...

Thank you for loaning out your parents to all the little Cubbies. My Hayden loves them so much. He talks about them all week..."Mr. Ken said this...and Mrs. Cindy said we were going to have a zebra in our class." Actually, he always says your dad's name and then, EVERY TIME says..."Mom...what's Mr. Ken's wife's name!" It's funny.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Keep burying God's Word in your heart. I know your parents are very proud of you and so am I.

We work in the Cubbies so that more children will grow to love the Lord like you do!!!

Ms. Kathryn

Whitney said...

i love sydni, and i need to make it up to you for "bailing" friday night...i did it so nellie would feel, "where's whitney?" :)

Anonymous said...

Sydni,

This makes me so proud of you and all the people at our church who are showing you how important it is to know and memorize God's Word...God's word is the MOST important thing.

You will need it your ENTIRE life-and that's what I love about our church-they're preparing you for lifo war with Iran. Val also wanted us to go to war with Husse