
My mom is a genius at this and I am not. I just thought that picture was cute and decided to post it. I was going to write a story with it but i really do not feel like it. But isn't this picture cute. Little Angels reading a book! How Cute!!!
My name is Sydni, I am 10 years old. We go to church at Living Hope. My birthday is on December 2nd and I love to play soccer!
My name is Sydni, I am 10 years old. We go to church at Living Hope. My birthday is on December 2nd and I love to play soccer!
3 comments:
Your mom IS A GENIUS! Look at your picture over there on the right! She figured it out! I love all your pictures on your blog, cute girl.
I want a story to go with these angels very soon...ok?
Maybe it could be about two little angels, looking through a catalog to buy pictures of little humans to put on their wall in their room.
That is a very pretty picture.
It looks kinda like it could be you and Nicole reading a book.
Keep up the good work blogging... I am enjoying it.
Soo Cute!! You so need to come over to my house and show me how to put pictures!!
Post a Comment