Hi! My name is Sydni. I spend a lot of time on the Hendricks blog so it made me want to get in to this blogging business! People who are good at this ( Heather ) amaze me because I have no idea what I am doing.:) I wonder if Heather gives lessons you know like how kids take piano and singing lessons, maybe I can take blogging lessons.:) Not that I couldn't use the piano lessons I just need to know how to blog more!
Sydni
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Sydni! I love, love, love your blog! I'm adding it to my links on our blog.
You are a terrific writer! I can't wait to read all the Sensational Stories by Sydni. Anson's already been on here reading it! He is very excited that you have one too.
I think you are on your way to being a brilliant blogger.
Yay for you
Love
anson
Post a Comment