Tonight we went to the Bryan church. It was very fun and I learned about God but...... These 2 kids got in a fight an actual real fight and it was very noisy so most people did not hear the lesson. And we always need to pray for the children that do not know Christ and also pray that He would show us how to be a wonderful example to people that do not know Jesus. It made me sad that a lot of children were not able to hear the lesson because the childrens worship leaders take time to read the bible and prepare the lessons for us and I am sad some people do not respect that. So I know what I will be praying for tonight!!
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Church
Tonight we went to the Bryan church. It was very fun and I learned about God but...... These 2 kids got in a fight an actual real fight and it was very noisy so most people did not hear the lesson. And we always need to pray for the children that do not know Christ and also pray that He would show us how to be a wonderful example to people that do not know Jesus. It made me sad that a lot of children were not able to hear the lesson because the childrens worship leaders take time to read the bible and prepare the lessons for us and I am sad some people do not respect that. So I know what I will be praying for tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so proud of you, Sydni. Have patience with those kids. They don't know any better. Imagine living a life where you had no parents, NO ONE to love you and teach you the right way to behave. These kids have no idea. Continue to love them and show them what it looks like to sit still...to be kind...to love Jesus. Pray that God would give you compassion for them. And...thank God that even though you may not have heard the lesson tonight, you have two of the best parents ever who teach you the Bible every single day at home...by reading it to you...helping you with your AWANA verses...and just by being Godly examples to you. Those kids in Bryan don't have ANY of that. So that's why we are there in Bryan...to love them. I am so glad you are there because I KNOW God will use you to do that!
Yea.. I was there too. I agree with sydni, It was sad that some people didnt listen and the people who were trying to listen coudnt hear.
Sydni...your blog is so cute and colorful!!! Will you come and teach me how to post pics from the internet? Will you teach me how to write in pink? Tell your mom she's really da bomb for helping you do this blog!!! I asked Heather for lessons too...she said she got collegiate people to help with her links...but you have links...help me!!! I'll be reading your blog
You are a great example to others for Jesus and He will use YOU to accomplish His purposes...Jeremiah 29:11...what a great life you have ahead of you! I'm praying for you.
sydni, darling!
so your blog is now the talk of cyberspace and the talk of the church! i applaud you! and i love what you write about! i'm glad you got to go to the bryan church! you know, there is only so much that adult leaders can do! it takes people like YOU who are the same age as those other kids who come to church to make a real impact in their lives! sometimes, it won't be the lesson that they hear, it will be what they see from you!
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth!" 1 John 3:18
Have I told you lately how much i love you? well, i love you :)
Sydni
It so blesses my heart that you care so much about the kids and the workers in Bryan. Keep setting that example and remember that God is so big and can do so much with us and His church. He has big plans for those kids.
"So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed.
They'll do the work I sent them to do, they'll complete the assignment I gave them." Isaiah 55:11 (the message)
Post a Comment