Saturday, September 23, 2006
U I L
Well uil is a thing where you go and compete against other schools for money for your school! I am going to do Spelling and Ready Writing. I am very excited but I have to try out and I can only make it on one of them. I would really like to do spelling but my blog helps me to write but I decided to try out for both. And if I make it into one I will be sure to write about it!!!! The Title will be in all capital letters if i make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Look at you, changing your blog. This one is VERY EASY to add links to. You need to get your mom to bring you to my house and let me show you how to add links. Maybe we could do it at church this weekend. What service are you guys going to go to?
Saturday night service
We are definately struggling with the blogging business...links...pictures....I can't get there from here. We will be at the Sat service and also at the church office on Sunday to count offering. I know she would love your help.
Cindy
Then it's a date.
Bring her with you Sunday. I am doing drama this weekend, so I will be there from 9-after the second skit.
Will that work?
If so...I'll do the links and show you how to put a picture on your blog.
Thank you thank you thank you
Post a Comment