
I hate running! We have to run every Thursday. I have to run 6 laps but last week I only ran 5 but then I ran 6. I am going to try to run more than 6 though. I mean I do not hate playing tag but I do not like just running around and around and around. But I want to try to run more. I am going to run more! Oh no! what did I just say but I am really going to try. Pray that the Lord will help me.

4 comments:
Hey sydni, Thanks for like 8 comments on my blog. My mom got a laugh out of them.
cool picture!! You need to show me how to get a picture sometime.
yea i will but my mom might have to because I could not really hear her but adding the links is really easy
Even though I think running should be illigal, I know you will do a great job. Definately stretch before and after. Get your mom to go with you...ha!ha!!
Post a Comment