Saturday, September 16, 2006

A night at the Freemans by Sydni

Well last night was a great night at the Freeman's house. I had my friend Bri'An over to spend the night for the first time. We also had some friends and some of our college student friends over for burgers!:) My dad was not here but we ended up having some fun without him. We have the best college student friends, Kevin, who helped mom cook the burgers, Nellie and Sara.
Whitney was supposed to come but she bailed on us.:( Ms.Kathryn and the boys were here and brought the best food and Ms.Kerri ( Who isa not a college student anymore) broght GREAT desert!! Well the whole time i played with Bri'an, Michael, and Alex.We played Simon Says, Teacher, Hide and go seek, and also we played tag in the dark. I love people to come over, I thank Jesus that I have such great friends to hang out with! Thank you guys for coming I LOVE YOU!

Sydni

( P.S Where were you Whitney? See you at church Sunday)

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

That was definately a sensational story. I had a lot of fun at your house (I always do!!) I think it makes Jesus very happy when we all get together, because that is what He wants us to do. Keep writing so this Jesus FREAK can read what is in your head!!
I love you girl
Ms. Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sydni has joined the team o' bloggers! Good to see you claiming your little section of the world wide web.
Keep the great posts coming, grasshopper.