Thursday, September 21, 2006

Nervous School stuff

Well in school every six weeks we have to make a book project and scientist project. I havn't said mine yet but it sort of gives me the chills when I do the presentations.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sydni, This is your friend Nicole. I get nervous alot when i do presentations too.

By the way I got a blog too.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Hey there
Just remember how AWESOME you were singing in front of the WHOLE CHURCH and you will be fine. You know your stuff!!!!

freemans4jc said...

Hey Nicole what is your blog address?

freemans4jc said...

and by the way alot is two words a lot

Hendrick Family said...

I LOVE those grammar skills, Sydni! Way to go. A lot IS two words. So proud of you...so proud.

Heather

freemans4jc said...

Thsnk you very much

Hendrick Family said...

I'm with Ms. Kathryn...you rocked singing for KidShine...and this is just plain ol' talking...no worries! You could do plain ol' talking in your sleep!