Tuesday, September 19, 2006
My 3rd grade teacher
Well my third grade teacher was the best teacher in the world and I miss his class so much. He was so nice! He tought everything through history and now that is my favorite subject. I really miss his dog Stella and the fun fun meusems. Well I miss the Terms, Definitions, Researh, and Paragaph Translation we did in his class. Even though it sounds like a lot of boring work he made it fun. He was very nice and the greatest and funnest teachers I will have throughout my school years. He was my favorite teacher and always will be!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sydni, it is so great to have wonderful memories. Even though you do not get to be in his class anymore, those are things you will ALWAYS remember. I am 36 years old and I still remember that my very favorite teacher was my first grade teacher Mrs. Egger because I learned to add and subtract with these really cool red and blue round things and we made mud with dixie cups, chocolate pudding and oreo cookies - does it get any better than that? I don't think so. Well maybe gummy worms, but they weren't invented yet because that was a million years ago...but I still remember and I will remember it a million years from now. Hold on to your precious moments...blog them!!!!
Post a Comment