Thursday, September 28, 2006
I love Olive Garden!!
Well we had Olive Garden tonight and that is my favorite restaurant. I got filled up on salad and breadsticks, I think those are the best. My real meal was speghetti with meatballs, I really did not like it to much. My moms shrimp wa s really good and I liked her noodles more too. My uncle Lacy did not like his meal to much because it had to much mushrooms and I never thought that was possible but I geuss it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Sydni,
I want Olive Garden!!! Your mom is so awesome she did my links but now they're all at the very end of my blog like a footer...very strange this blogging. Just thought I'd leave you a fun comment, you're linked to my page, in the footer. I'm trying to get Julia to blog too. She said when she's 7 she'll do it. Have a fun weekend.
Yum...Olive Garden breadsticks and I love the olives in the salad and I am with you sister, you can NEVER have too many mushrooms!!!
Love ya.
I guess that is why they are called Olive Garden, because their olives are so good.
Get it Olive Garden...good olives. Just a thought.
Sydni,
I also LOVE Olive Garden and it happens to be my favorite! The breadsticks are the BEST!
Kendra
I LOVE Olive Garden too! I leave there sick from all the salad!
yea I dhould not of even got a meal
Post a Comment