Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bella, Bella, Bella.......

Ok well tonight we went to hope group and well sweet little Bella, we were asking her what she had done today and she said " I pee in my *pants" and she was in my lap so Courtney got a little worried and said do you feel anything wet? And I did not so I said no and Bella got up and a little part of my pants were soaked! So her mom got me pants and they were too big. We had a lot of new people and
the pee on the pants was no big deal!!

Sydni

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

What good momma training for you. Little kids leak a lot!!!
I am glad you had fun at HOPE group. I miss being in the same group as you!!!

Charlie said...

Hey Sydni!!

That was a really funny story...I guess I better get ready for new baby who will be "leaking" on me many times, I'm sure!

I'm so glad that you have a blog now, too! I will be checking yours often!!

Kirby