Thursday, November 02, 2006

my uncle's house

MY UNCLE IS GOT SUCH A COOL NEW HOUSE AND IT IS SO COOL. HE MAY EVEN PUT A POOL IN HIS BACK YARD. HE IS MOVING IN IN LIKE 2 WEEKS. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTILL WE CAN HELP HIM MOVE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!


I LOVE MY UNCLE. HE IS VERY NICE AND HE BUYS DIBS A LOT, DIBS ARE MY FAVORITE FOOD. HE HAS ABOUT 5 OR 6 DOGS. MY FAVORITE IS ELONOR. SHE IS THE BABY OF THEM ALL. SHE IS SO CUTE TO.

ANYWAY ABOUT MY HOUSE. WE ARE MOVING IN ON DEC.10. AKA. 8 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. I REALLY LIKE MY NEW HOUSE. EVEN THOUGH IT IS VERY SMALL.

SYDNI

PSALMS 100:3 KNOW THAT THE LORD IS GOD IT IS HE WHO MADE US AND WE ARE HIS; WE ARE HIS PEOPLE THE SHEEP OF HIS PASTURE. PSALMS86:11 TEACH ME YOUR WAYS O LORD AND I WILL WALK IN YOUR TRUTH;GIVE ME YOUR UNDIVIDED HEART, THAT I MAY FEAR YOUR NAME.

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
John 10:27

I am so proud of you sweet girl, you just keep on listening to HIS voice.

Love
Ms. Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Ps.100 is one of my all-time favorites! Thanks a ton for reminding me of those truths today!

Please tell your sweet momma she is the meatloaf champ. I know you might disagree, but I fell in love. Meatloaf might be the most poo-lookin' food in all the dinner kingdom, but your mom's version sure doesn't taste like it!