
Today we are having are Thanksgiving dinner and we are also going to camp in my backyard! :) My mom bought a 21 pound turkey because we are having a lot of people over for dinner!! Date at the top is 11/17/06.
Camping in the backyard will be so so so fun!! Me, Michael, maybe Alex, Kevin, Nellie, and Whitney are going to but because there is so much people me and Michael may have to go back inside.
I am probobly going to end up in my bed and Michael in my other bed! Ms. Kathryn and Alex are sleeping on the couch and chair. My mom and dad are not even thinking about going outside! They are sleeping in their bed!
The meal is going to be great and my mom is making stuffing, turkey, boiled eggs, corn, carrots, and green bean casorole, I do not know what other people are bringing but I know it will be good!!
Sydni Freeman

4 comments:
camping inside is the very best!!!!
Ms. Kathryn
sydni, don't forget about the story you promised about you and me and our friendship! i love you and you are beautiful! Have i told you that recently?
I know ya'll had fun and stayed up really late and ate tons...I love this little turkey! Sydni, I love your blog. Do you like mystery books? Julia and I are reading all my Trixie Belden books from when I was a kid...she and Nancy Drew were my favs.
Happy Thanksgiving
Props to the "old-folk" for staying up 'till 4am!
And by "old-folk" I mean young, vibrant, and wise-beyond-years!
Great post Miss S!
Are you still full?
I am.
Post a Comment