Preteen camp is coming up July 16th
- July 20th!! I am so excited and
the week before that I, my mom, and
Mrs.Kari and her 3 boys are going
to Splashtown! We are going to stay for
the day. I am so excited! We are
going to a new camp and the old camp
the past 2 years was so fun! My
mom, Mrs.Kari, and Whitney are going
too and I am just sooooo excited!
Tomorrow is going to be fun to! My mom,
I, Mrs.Kari, her three boys, and
Whitney are going to go to the drive in,
and go see 2 movies, and we are
going to get in the back of the truck, watch,
and maybe eat there, I don't know,
but I am so excited!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tomorrow night is going to be fun!!!
Looking forward to Splashtown and Pre-Teen camp too!!!
See ya tomorrow!
Sydni Im excited that you are going to get to go to splashtown I worked there for 2 years before I moved here!
Post a Comment