My best friend Jalie has left for a week and I am very lonely! I have gotten through half of the week , half to go!
My 4th of July was very fun! We went to one of my dad's customers, daughters land. We had gone skiing with before. They have 1200 acres,2 very cool expensive pools, exotic animals like zebras and elk, and tennis courts. It was very cool riding on the little go-cart thing through the forest and seeing all the animals! One of the pools had a huge rock thing that you can jump off of and an ingraved slide that went really fast, it was curvy and it was totally awesome and fun!!
Hope your July 4th was very fun and exciting!
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad that you had fun, sounds like a neat place...I can't even imagine what Alex would do with exotic animals!!
Post a Comment