Well my uncle is a painter and he came and painted my new room pink and brown. It looks really good.
He came while I was at school and he surprised me. I walked in the house and i thought to myself why does the house smell like paint???
Anyway school is going well and I am going to run for student council!I am excited about that a whole bunch!
Another thing we are doing in school is all the teachers are decorating their door like to not do drugs and this what we are doing... We are going to glue a whole lot of smarties to the door and we are going to write " Be a smartie don't do drugs!" We are going to spell out the word smartie in the candy and just put a lot of smarties on the door! I gave that idea to my teacher I got it from Jesse Pickens!
I have made a whole lot of new friends they are great!! Another totally different topic is I might get a new sister!! Her name is Diana and she is from Kazakhstan. That is why I painted my new room, she will get my green room. She is 13 and she has type 1 diabetes. I am so excited. If we do adopt her, my family will go to Kazakhstan for 2 weeks and then come for a week and go back for 1 week!!! I am just so excited!!!
Christmas and my Birthday are coming so soon!! I am soo excited for that too.It kind of stinks because we only get of from school for a week:( I did not really want a long summer. My birthday is on December 2nd, and i am counting down the days!!:)
Sydni
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your room is really pretty, very grown up and I love that you blogged in pink and brown!!!
Lime green is still cool!
You will be an awesome big sister.
I want to see your room!!!!
Thanks for coming to the soccer game on Sunday! Even though they lost!
What ya goin to do for your b-day?
Post a Comment