We went to the Picnic today from 12 to 3 at a park. We played a lot and had fun!
We played volleyball for 20 minutes and then we took a break from volleyball and played on the playground for a couple of minutes. We got a snow and sat down and talked with Hayden Hendrick who showed us some tricks on his cool scooter and then Hayden got a purple snow cone and sat down with us. He was very cute and funny!
After a few minutes D.O came and sat down by Hayden and took our place watching him!
We finished our snow cones and started playing 4-square and then Conner came and beat both of us. We played for about 30 minutes. We got home at 3:45
Jalie came over and we played Webkinz until 5:30 and then we had to leave for church. And here we are now at 10:45 p.m , Jalie spending the night, writing a blog with me!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a fun picnic and I am glad that you are blogging again Sydni!
I absolutely LOVE 4-square!
Wish I could have been there!
L&I miss y'all so so much!
-Kevin
Post a Comment