Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Birthday


My birthday is like coming up in 10 days!! ( 11/22/06 ) I am so excited!! It is on Dec. 2!! I am bringing cupcakes to my class and some of my favorite teachers in the school. And the best part about my birthday is it is on a Saturday!! Well I so know how to post a picture now and I thought this picture was toooooo cute!! My dad took it, well I think! So I am not really doing anything really big on my birthday, except on this coming up Friday we are going to get Nicole and Alexis and drive to Sea World and spend the night there, I need to remind Alexis, she seems to forget a lot! Well when we are at Sea World I will try to update on my blog with my friends, so yall can know what happens and what we are doing and everything!!

11 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

Danny's BD is on December 5! It's so close to yours!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Both of my parents BD is on December 5th! Thats awesome. My parents are one year apart.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

You are going to have a wonderful time and you deserve it.

Happy Birthday

Lisa Smith said...

Sea World is a pretty big deal around our house! It will be so fun! How old are you going to be?

BTW thanks for the clothes...most of them were kinda big for my girls still so I gave them to one of my friends who has 3 daughters a little older than Julia and Alyssa. She lives here with her 3 daughters and her husband lives and works in Korea to support them. They are making a huge sacrifice for an American education for their daughters. Her 14-year-old daughter was just baptized a couple weeks ago.

While you read this say a little prayer for them. Thanks again for the clothes.

And, congratulations on UIL, that's so exciting!

freemans4jc said...

What a blessing it is to watch your excitement over your birthday.

Four more days sweet girl!

10 Years Old.

Double digits. Bittersweet.

I am so very proud of you....

your accomplishments ....

your dreams.....

your beauty.....

your sweet, gentle spirit...

your love for the Lord!

I love you more today than yesterday.

I'll love you more tomorrow than today.

You are one of the greatest blessing in my life!

You are amazing!

I love you!

Mom

Hendrick Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

We love watching you grow!!

Heather

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Happy Birthday...I can't wait to see you with straight hair!!!!

Carpio Family said...

Happy birthday Sydni, Oh you are such a cool girl. Wish you a great Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sydni!! Hope you are having a good time!

Hendrick Family said...

You've been tagged, Sydni!

freemans4jc said...

i know i have my thing as a draft right now