Tuesday, November 07, 2006

94

:) I got a 94 on my big book project. Hey its an A, So the book I read this six weeks was called The Mystaery Cruise. It was very mysterious, I loved reading it and drawing a map of a cruise ship. I was very very proud of myself when I got the rubric back and it had a big smiley face and it said great job A 94!! Well thought I would share that with my bloggin' friends.

Sydni

Psalms 100:3
Know that the Lord is God it is He who made us and we are His; We are His people the sheep of His pasture.

8 comments:

freemans4jc said...

You are such an awesome, hard working student. You make me so very proud sweet girl~

I love you!

Mom

Anonymous said...

hey sydni,
i'll trade you classes.
you can study my "global marketing", and i'll draw sweet cruise ship maps.
deal?

nice job on the 94!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Good job Sydni...I am proud of you!!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men
Colossians 3:23

Jennifer Bacak said...

Way to go Sydni! Do you have any book suggestions for my kids? They are just now liking chapter books. I read them "Charlotte's Web" and we are now reading "Stuart Little." Do you have any old favorites you recommend?
Jenn Bacak
Emma, Jax, and Justus' Mom

freemans4jc said...

Well there are The Boxcar children books, Junie B. Jones Books, and
ABC Mystery books. Those were my favorite. Well I have a lot and we are about to sell them in our garage sell so you might want to come by and pick them up. I have a lot of other books too. I have Lizzie Mcguire books and a lot of other books but i am going blank so you might want to call my mom and tell her you want to drop by. Seriously you can take as many as you want. Our garage sale is on Saturday the 18th so there it is.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

The Junie B. Jones books are great. Michael loves those.

freemans4jc said...

Yikes, I think Junie B Jones is like the meanest, most spoiled character in the world.

I ended up telling Sydni she could read them but she sure better not act like her and we definately weren't going to share those books!

I know the school promotes them at bookfairs.

But, I don't know!

Cindy

Lisa Smith said...

Way to go Sydni!

I enjoyed seeing you on Kathryn's blog...both you and your mom. I miss you guys.

Tell your mom to come pray with us after Thanksgiving...tell her to pray for you...maybe, then she'll come:)