Ok, so we went to Sea World for my birthday and it was a blast!! We rode the Steel Eel and the Great White. My mom didn't and Diana didn't ride the Great White. Diana couldn't cause she was like 2 inches too short. My mom just hates roller coasters. No, she likes the Steel Eel. So my dad and I rode it together. I was about to chicken out but I came back. It was fun! :-)
My littlest cousin, Eric, his birthday was the seventh and he lives in Florida. His family (which includes Aunt Kristy, Uncle Lee, Zachary, Nicholas, and Eric) are coming into town for Christmas. They are coming the 22nd. I am excited.
Love,
Sydni
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad that you had a fun birthday party.
I would ride with you because roller coasters rock!!!
Christmas will be fun!!
Post a Comment