( shes grown since that picture! )
Murphy weighs 7 pounds.....
( He's grown a lot since then!!)
Zoey is a sweetie and Murphy tinkles everywhere and my mom is not too happy about that!
They are good dogs though.
P.S. We actually figured out how to do pictures! We want to breed Zoey, our little girl, Murphy got way too big, so if anyone has a little bity boy call us...
Sydni



7 comments:
Sydni,
These puppies are super cute!!
I can't wait to see them in person.
Do you hav an outfit for Hairspray yet?
I am so glad that you are my younger, can't wait!!
<3 Bekah
I was thinking I needed another baby...maybe I just need another dog ;) They sure look cute...and cuddly! Hey thanks for coming to the garage sale. It was great to see you and your mom.
Hi Bekah,
I am like leaving the house right now to go look for an outfit!
I cant wait till hairspray but i went and saw it already but siked to see it again.
Yeah Sydni, I am glad you posted. I hope you are having fun at your Granny's house.
I am looking forward to Tuesday.
Ms. Kathryn
can't wait to see them, sister sydni! i love you baby girl and we have some major hanging out to do when i get back! see you saturday for the wedding! ahhhhhhhhhh! love you!
whit
Ok Miss Sydni, I wanted to share with you. So many people LOVE your frogs that you have made.
I need you to make more because people want them.
They talk about them when they come in and are playing with them when they wait for people.
You should start a FROG ministry and write verses on them and give them out to people...just ran through my head!!!!!
Post a Comment