Well most of yall' know I fractured my wrist by now but do you know how???
O.k, another part of the story I will tell now is that I have osgoodshlater in my knee. It just makes your knee hurt a lot! One day I had gotten used to my osgoodshlater and it was feeling a whole lot better and I walk into gym class and we are playing this game called capture the flag. And we started the game and I had fell on my bad knee and it started to hurt again. The next game, I was walking from the wall and this guy named Mark Wallace had ran to our side and was going full speed and hit me, I had put my had behind my head so it wouldn't hit the wall........... DUMB IDEA!!!!!! It still hit the wall and fractured my hand, It felt like I was going to pass out while spinnning in circles. And that is how. ( and also I cried but I was going to leave that out but oh well! )
,
Sydni
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
omg are you ok sydni m y friend has that knee problem but shes fine now well ill keep prayers!!
Amanda
this is my new account)
Yo!
I'm glad your hand is healing, and I'm pumped to see your back in the blogosphere!
Thank you for teaching us how to spell 'osgoodshlaters'. My best buddy in H.S. had it, but I never once quizzed him on the spelling.
It is ok to cry.
I am glad it is better. You said last night that it kinda hurt, is it ok?
Keep blogging!!!
hey grl sup??? i havent seen ya in a while but i will see ya tomorrow!!
Sydni i made a new blog so meandchrist2gether.blogspot.com is the one that you will blog on k??
Post a Comment