Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Iv'e been tagged

Ok I have officially been tagged!

1. I like school better than summer. How weird is that? But it just so happens that I do.

2. I do not like to be in small places and be squashed. When I was like in 2nd grade i could not really breath good i kept going like " hu hu ," How weird

3. I collect bears and I have about 150. My 1st bear was from my dad and it was a Dallas cowboy bear!

Oh, goodness 2 more ......... Think?

4.At school I HATE when boys pop there chip bags. It just makes me want to crumble the bag up and throw it away!!


5. At night when it is freezing I like to turn the fan on and put a thousand blankets on me.

To keep the game going i tag Nicole, Emma Bacak, Kirby Apel, Her friend Kate, and Rachel Supercinsky.

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I do not like to be squashed either...it is so much fun to be in a cold room with lots of blankets and only your face showing!!!!

Good post Sydni.

Lisa Smith said...

I hate being confined in crowded places...when I'm in the bathroom and my kids come in there (it happens) I have to make them leave the door open...weird!

I also hate the chip bag thingie. It's like fingers on the chalkboard!

You're so good at this Sydni, you are a great writer! PS I tagged your mom...

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Sydni...I can't wait until your computer is back up and you can blog some more. You have to post about your move!!!!

Ms. Kathryn